Offre d’emploi [ka]
Expertise France recherche un(e) coordinateur(rice) local(e) de projet
Expertise France is recruiting :
A local coordinator for the Project “Technical Assistance to Pension Reform in Georgia”
Duration : 16 months
Starting date : As soon as possible
End of contract : 31 December 2019 (can be continued for a short period)
Position is based in : Tbilisi (address to be defined at a later stage)
Gross monthly salary depending on experience
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Ensure the logistical follow-up of the Project : phone calls, local meetings organisation, appointments arrangement, filing, mission certificates of experts drawing-up and sending, missions of experts calendar updating, letters and documents drafting. Process incoming and outgoing correspondence (registration, follow-up, transmission, dissemination) ;
• Ensure logistics for experts missions, including travel arrangements, booking hotels, finding venues and preparing documentation as necessary ;
• Ensure the access to information and documentation of the projects and the regular updating of the Cloud designed for the share of documentation and information between the project management team members (Expertise France Project Officer, Project Manager and experts), with Agence Francaise de Développement (AFD) and between the other project’s stakeholders ;
• Support the organisation of events : documentation research, information dissemination, conference and workshops preparation, logistical aspects related to the event’s organisation ;
• Ensure the editing of web-pages, social networks and other communication activities ;
• Provide support with the research of information and documentation related to the project’s objectives ;
• Editing the documents in English from the experts ;
• Translate documents from Georgian to English or from English to Georgian ;
• Provide support in editing documents in Georgian and English ;
• Provide occasional support with interpretation in meetings.
• University Degree in Social Sciences, Law, Economics, Management or any other relevant diploma ;
• Computer proficiency in MS office ;
• Fluency in Georgian and English (both oral and written) required,
• Good Knowledge of French (written and oral) required ;
• Good interpersonal skills ;
• Capacity to work independently ;
• Team spirit ;
• Ready to work in a multicultural environment.
Knowledge of social protection systems and of the political system in Georgia or a diploma in the legal sector will be considered an asset.
In addition, the local coordinator may not have or have had any recent (past six months) contractual relation with the beneficiary Georgian administration, namely the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development of Georgia and the Ministry of Finance.
The following experience and skills will be considered as an asset :
• Knowledge of the social protection system of Georgia
• Knowledge of the political system in Georgia
• 3 to 5 years of relevant experience at the national or international level ;
• Experience of participation in international projects dealing with social reform ;
• Experience in logistical management for projects (organization of high-level meetings and institutional events).
Application deadline : 11 am, 23. August, 2018
Terms of application :
• Please submit your CV and cover letter in English to Antoine Pogorzelski, Project Manager at Expertise France at firstname.lastname@example.org AND to Alain Lefebvre, Project Team Leader, at email@example.com with email subject “Local coordinator to the Technical Assistance Georgia”.
• Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Interviews are scheduled to be held from the end of August onwards, either in Tbilisi or through Skype.
The Project “Technical Assistance to Pension Reform in Georgia” aims to support the Georgian government in the implementation of the current pension reform, which has been voted in Parliament, notably in supporting the development of the pension system and the creation of the pension agency. Funded by Agence Francaise de Développement and implemented by Expertise France, the technical assistance takes the form of short-term missions organized from the first half of 2018 for 2 years. It is a joint project between France represented by the AFD and Expertise France and government authorities of Georgia.
For any further information please contact Mr Antoine Pogorzelski.
We thank you very much for your application !